Friday, June 18, 2010

Well the challenge is over...at least this one is.

Well, that challenge is over and all I can say is I need to do another one. I kinda fumbled at the end but I have learned from it. What I really need to do is step back and just be grateful for what I have instead of wanting more and taking what I have for granted. I need to further my talents instead of hiding them, not matter how stupid I might think they are. I love my Heavenly Father! I love Sam! I love Lilly! I love my family, both sides!!! I am so grateful for a roof over my head! I'm so grateful for Sam's job! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to stay at home with our daughter! I am so grateful for such wonderful friends!!! I am so grateful for good, wholesome entertainment!

Although, I'm not quite sure what my next challenge is going to be. I'll figure that out eventually. I learned though that watching so much T.V. isn't good. I mean I knew that before but I just didn't really realize it until I was doing it so much. I just need to do it!!!! Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment