Monday, June 21, 2010

...7 Daayyss...click

I have decided on two challenges that I will set for myself:

1. Start exercising
2. Taking pictures

So for a more in depth description of the challenges. I've also decided to do these challenges in 7 day increments, to make them into smaller goals. I don't want them too big because then I lose interest and sometimes they're harder to do or stay motivated to do them. Plus, I also like blogging about my experience.

1. Start Exercising
I just got done reading a big article on msn.com about people who lost weight and their inspiring stories. And they did just that for me. Inspire. So now that I have decided to start exercising I need to do it. I believe that I eat ok but I still need to work on that. I really want to get rid of my flabby prego skin. I hope to keep on this because I know I've wanted to do this in the past but never found the umf to do it. I want to try exercising in the morning. I've always been more a morning person, Lilly gets up at around 6 am so I can just exercise while she sleeps for another 2 hours or so and I love the morning air and what not. So that's what I'm gonna try for 7 days. Now, I need to go get some tennis shoes.

2. "Pictures of 7 Days"
I came up with this challenge yesterday while Sam, Lilly and I were out walking with a couple of friends. My friend, Lindsay, was taking pictures with her phone and I thought how fun it would be to have so many pictures to show everyone. So I'm gonna say that this is my "Pictures of 7 Days." That will be the name of this challenge. I am going to take as many pictures as I can each day. Maybe even to the point were I will fill up my memory card everyday. Then I will need to print them and put them into a album....but that's another challenge for another week.

However, I'm not sure when I should start them. I'm not making this as an excuse but I might wait until I get some tennis shoes. I'm just gonna have to go shopping for the shoes and not spend a whole lot on them. That might take up some time. I'll keep posting.

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of moms out exercising lately and most of them were pushing their babies in strollers while walking, running, or jogging. So I think Lilly can inspire you to be creative with your exercising routines :) Reading inspiring stories dealing with exercising is a good way to keep motivated. I'm cheering for you all the way and maybe we can do the same goals and keep each other posted!!! :D I love you <3

    ReplyDelete