Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pictures, finally!

I know I've been kinda bad about getting pictures up here. So here are some.


Lilly getting ready for bed....She's not always that good. :~)


We made homemade cookies and decorated them this year. I made one of Patrick from Spongebob. Sam is now about to take a bit out of him.

This is me smiling.

Somebody loves her daddy.

Sam and me waiting outside of Red Lobster.

Last night I went over to Kim's house (Sam's sister) with Annie (Sam's other sister) and we watched "The Help." When I got home, I walked into the living area and this is what I saw:

Can you guess who was sleeping soundly in her little daddy-made fort? Yup!


Apparently, Sam was trying to get her to go to sleep in her crib but she wouldn't have it. So he built her a little sleeping fort and she fell asleep. Don't worry she didn't sleep there the rest of the night. I put her back in her crib.

There are more to come, it's just a matter of organizing them at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, go dad for building a fort! :)
    Hey - we need to get together some time now that we live in Boise. We're off the Vista exit of I-84. Let me know if/when you want to.
    720-244-7796

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to Krystin! I hope your move went well. I'll try and give you a call this week. If not, my phone number is 720-987-9123.

      Delete