Saturday, June 18, 2011

Movies and Cars

So, I just got off the phone with my mother asking if I had updated my blog and I replied, "No." I was planning on it later today, you know when it was dark and I was bored. I also thought that I had the courage to play Silent Hill 4 by myself and, needless to say, I tried and after seeing the opening part...I got too scared, so here I am.

It has been a while since I've done a family update so here it goes. Sam has been working part time as a Graphic Design teacher at Stevens-Henegar College and has been enjoying it very much. He is also working with a strong group of people to create a production studio out here in the land of potatoes, which is even more excited about, as am I. Him and his coworker/friend Wade, with help from others and myself, have created a series called "The Helpdesk." They have just got done editing the pilot and are planning on more projects to come. Before Sam started doing this, I was reading up on screenwriting and thinking how wonderful this would be to actually try my hand at it. I am currently writing one and will go into more detail when I have it done. This also gets me excited to write more screenplays and do the movie stuff that me and Melissa use to do all the time.

I am still babysitting, however, this past week they have been gone camping so I got to have a week off. Good for my nerves, not so much for my paycheck. We also are having to have car repair done to both of our old cars this next week. This will be the first time that I have taken the Tercel into an actual car mechanic, that's not to say that my dad isn't because he is great with cars. I'll just be glad when the Tercel is not smoking from the engine and I'm not worried about it bursting into flames on one of my jaunts to Target.

Lilly is doing great! She is babbling on in her own language. A few words are decipherable. She says "No way," "No" and "Ball." She's getting there....Her and I have a game where she'll say, "MAmamamamamama" and I'll say "Lilly, Lilly Lilly Lilly." She puts her hands over her face and giggles. She is getting to be a little bit of a drama queen. She'll accidentally fall on her knees and then she'll cry and then lay the rest of her body on the floor as if she just broke both her legs.

Well, that is it for now, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment