Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year....in t-minus 30 minutes

As I type this new post, it is about 30 minutes until the new year is rung in. Sigh, I have so much to be thankful for this past year, even thought it hasn't been the best. I have been able to enjoy Lilly's first year, I moved for the first time, and Sam...well Sam has been the best husband and father through all this. I could go into the new year resolutions that I want to maybe possibly, think of actually making. No, I'm joking. I really want to stick with these goals this year. I have a feeling this next year is going to be different. I want it to be different. I need it to be different. I need to put my goals down and get them organized...hmmm... I seem to be saying "organized" a little too much....oh well. That will be my next post.

Well, this year is almost over, this will be the last post for this year of 2010. When I write the brand new post for the year 2011 I will not be the same person I was. I will be different...in a good way. I can't promise how I will be different, only that I will be.

Just another day in potato land

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration Big Sis :) I love you and we both won't be the same persons in 2011 (which has already come by now). I'm rooting for you all the way and crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete