Thursday, March 25, 2010

What to do? What to do?....Oh I know....!

I am finally writing, it's been a long time! I'm having a hard time knowing when or how to really start my blog.... I watched the movie "Julie & Julia" and it has really gotten me inspired to blog about soooo many things. I'm sure that I am not the only one....

I am a person where I enjoy doing projects. However, I am also the kind of person that needs deadlines, and my wonderful husband has helped with that lately. I've discovered that I want to do sooo many things, so many projects and I want to do them all at the same time and be extremely wonderful at doing them. Which, in reality, is kinda impossible. I want it now and I can't do it at this point. So, what I'm trying to do is work on projects and be able to post my progress. Seriously, after watching "Julie & Julia", it's almost like the movie was for me. I'm a housewife and I need to do something constructive with my free time. I love my family and they will always come first!

At this point and time, I am gathering ideas for projects or experiences that will challenge me and help me learn and grow. I am open to ideas...that are reasonable. Lol :~) I'm not sure how many people are reading this and maybe I just need to go with the ideas that I have right now and see where it goes from there.

2 comments:

  1. Court! Now that you have watched that movie, maybe we can inspire Sam to eat something more that frozen pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yea that and cold cereal! I hope we can inspire him to eat actual food! :~)

    ReplyDelete