Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Found Something....

I was able to come up with some projects that I can work on. However, before I can start them, there are some habits that I should break. Plus, they are small and that's kind of how I would like to start.

The two habits that I have chosen to work on are:

1.To get to bed at an earlier time
2.To start a cleaning schedule.

So, now that I have a couple of challenges, my hope is to write back here and report. It doesn't even matter if anyone is reading this. I just hope it can help me. It's the beginning of a new week...so here it goes! :~)

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading - just so's you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there courtney! Check out www.flylady.net! She has some wonderful suggestions for cleaning and organizing your home! Love you!

    Colette

    ReplyDelete