Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*Blush* This is my first time....

Ha Ha! This is my first post on my blog. I thought I would try it out and kinda test the waters. I know it's gonna take me a while to get use to this, but once I get it I hope I can keep it up.

Seeing as this is my first post, this will be a short introduction post.

My name is Courtney. I was married to Sam in July of 2007. About 4 months ago, I had our beautiful daughter Lilly. I have been blessed with being able to be her mom and Sam's wife. I love both of them!!! I enjoy writing, whether it's in a journal of my own experiences or a creative story. Lately, I haven't been good at keeping up with it. I've also taken a joy in doing needlework like cross-stitching and embroidery. I'm still quite a beginner at it but it's relaxing for me. I really enjoy watching T.V., not the regular T.V. with commercials but with the glorious invention of Netflix, I have been able to watch T.V. series as well as movies. I love it more when I'm watching them with my husband! We try not to watch too much, though, or, at least, do something while we do it.

Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to many more posts!! Looks great!
    Denny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the chinese symbols :) the more you play with it the more you'll learn about it. I didn't understand the whole page section you have but i tried it and put it on my blog without trouble :D YAY!!! You're a very creative person Courts and you'll find fun and cute things to do with your blog :) Good luck and i agree with Danny, it's great and i'm also looking forward to more pictures, though i do need help with putting them on the blog like you have.

    ReplyDelete